Lombard Odier Investment Managers, the asset management arm of the Lombard Odier Group has formed new relationships with both Cofunds and Hargreaves Lansdown, via its Vantage platform.
Eight Lombard Odier IM funds are now available on each of the two platforms with immediate effect, including Lombard Odier IM’s highly-rated global equity “Golden Age” strategy.
The link with Cofunds, the UK’s leading investment platform, and Hargreaves Lansdown, the UK’s leading direct to consumer investment service, marks a significant milestone for Lombard Odier IM in offering UK-based investors access to its investment strategies – Smart Beta, High Conviction, Absolute Return, and Multi-Asset Strategies – which are suited to investors’ increasingly complex needs.
Dominick Peasley (pictured), Head of UK Sales at Lombard Odier IM says: “Having our range of funds available through Cofunds and Hargreaves Lansdown is an important step for Lombard Odier IM as we expand our distribution capabilities in the UK. The links with both market-leading platforms offer UK investors access to our innovative fund solutions.”
Britt Holland-Ellice, Head of Fund Group Relations at Cofunds, adds: “In order to continue developing the platform and meet the needs and requirements of both advisers and investors alike we always aim to offer a wide choice of funds. It’s important to provide our clients with access to upcoming niche players, we’re therefore excited to announce Lombard Odier’s fund range will now be available through the Cofunds platform.”
Ben Lundie, Head of Vantage Development at Hargreaves Lansdown, says: “Choice is an essential component of the HL Vantage Service. As a one-stop shop it is important to give the investor access to a wide range of investments whether bonds, shares, ETFs, or in this case, funds.”
The eight Lombard Odier IM funds listed on Cofunds and Hargreaves Lansdown’s Vantage platform are as follows:
• LO Funds – Golden Age – a high conviction Global Equity portfolio focused on ageing demographics
• LO Funds – Europe High Conviction – a concentrated portfolio of pan-European equities
• LO Funds – All Roads Multi-Asset – a multi-asset portfolio targeting cash +5% returns*
• LO Funds – Absolute Return Bond – a fixed income portfolio targeting cash +2-3% with low volatility*
• LO Funds – Technology – access to market-disrupting companies in the technology sector
• LO Funds – Global Energy – access to the North American shale gas revolution
• LO Funds – Commodities – access to diversified global commodities
• LO Funds – Tactical Alpha – access to global tactical asset allocation across fixed income and equities