Bringing you live news and features since 2006 

Investors to benefit from further fee reductions on Xtrackers ETFs

RELATED TOPICS​

DWS has reduced the annual all-in fee on two more share classes of its Xtrackers ETFs. The annual all-in fee (total expense ratio or TER) for the unhedged share class of Xtrackers II USD Emerging Markets Bond UCITS ETF (2D share class) has been reduced to 0.25 per cent from 0.35 per cent, while the TER for Xtrackers MSCI Europe UCITS ETF (1D share class) has fallen to 0.12 per cent from 0.25 per cent.

The latest fee reductions follow a September decrease in the total expense ratio on four share classes of Xtrackers MSCI EMU UCITS ETF, with currency-hedged share classes falling from 0.25 per cent per annum to 0.17 per cent, while the annual fee on the unhedged share class fell from 0.15 per cent to 0.12 per cent. Also in September, the total expense ratio on the GBP-hedged share class of Xtrackers S&P 500 UCITS ETF was lowered to 0.09 per cent, having previously been 0.20 per cent.
 
“We are happy to pass on the benefits of economies of scale to our investors as our ETF volumes increase, and as always our aim is to make Xtrackers some of the most competitive ETFs on the market,” says Simon Klein, DWS’s Head of Passive Sales for Europe and Asia Pacific.
 
The Xtrackers ETFs that have had their fees reduced this year represent a combined EUR 3.9 billion in assets and have benefited from approximately EUR 970 million in net new assets invested over the last 12 months.
 

Latest News

Saving and investing app, Moneybox, has doubled the number of ETFs available on the platform, in the light of ‘growing..
Global X ETFs has announced the appointment of Ryan O'Connor as its Chief Executive Officer effective as of April 8, 2024. ..
Value-driven structured credit investing firm, Angel Oak Capital Advisors, LLC, has announced the completed conversions of two of its mutual..
Confidence in the continuing strength of bitcoin and Ethereum is driving wider interest in altcoins and other digital assets, according..

Related Articles

Graham MacKenzie, Toronto Stock Exchange
The evolution of ETFs has been a multi-decade experience for Toronto Stock Exchange says Graham MacKenzie, managing director, Exchange Traded...
Frank Koudelka, State Street Global Services
ETF data provider and ETF Express data partner, Trackinsight, has published its Global ETF Survey 2024 Report: ‘50+ Charts on...
Cryptocurrencies
Matteo Greco, Research Analyst at Fineqia International writes that bitcoin (BTC) ended the week at approximately USD52,150, showing a notable...
US Distribution Awards trophies
The winners of the first US ETF Distribution Awards at the Exchange conference, hosted by ETF Express and sponsored by...
Subscribe to the ETF Express newsletter

Subscribe for access to our weekly newsletter, newsletter archive, updates on the site and exclusive email content.

Marketing by