Elston Consulting, a UK-based specialist ETF research firm, has designed a range of free-to-market ‘Access Portfolios’ for self-directed investors looking to create and manage their own portfolios.
The new Elston Access Portfolios are:
• 60/40 Global Reference Portfolio: a classic reference of global equities and global aggregate bonds built with just 2 ETFs with a TER of 0.19 per cent
• 40/60 Portfolio GBP: a classic lower-medium risk multi-asset portfolio for GBP based investors with a TER of 0.19 per cent
• 60/40 Portfolio GBP: a classic medium-higher risk multi-asset portfolio for GBP based investors with a TER of 0.20 per cent
• Monthly 60/40 Portfolio GBP: constructed using ETFs available for monthly dealing on major platforms with a TER of 0.19 per cent
• Ethical 50/50 Portfolio GBP: constructed using ethically screened ETFs with a TER of 0.31 per cent
All portfolios are constructed with ETFs listed on the London Stock Exchange available to UK-based investors.
Henry Cobbe, CFA, Head of Research at Elston Consulting, says: “ETFs are just building blocks. ETF Portfolios are ideas. These research portfolios aim to make it easier for DIY investors to design and run their own portfolios: with greater diversification, more transparency and at lower cost.”