Digital ETP issuer 21Shares has announced the listing of three ETPs on Euronext Paris and Amsterdam with Chainlink, Terra, and Uniswap respectively as the underlying assets.
21Shares Chainlink ETP: Chainlink is among the most sophisticated oracle networks in the world that enables smart contracts to create efficient blockchains for real-time data and computation. Its use cases include decentralised financial infrastructure, insurance products, NFTs, and gaming applications.
• Euronext Amsterdam, Ticker: ALINK NA, ISIN: CH100083471, Currency: USD
• Euronext Paris, Ticker: ALINK FP, ISIN: CH100083471, Currency: EURO
21Shares Terra ETP: Terra is the world’s second-largest ecosystem after Ethereum, with USD18.8 billion in total value locked (TVL). Its ecosystem includes decentralised financial infrastructure, financial tools, and NFT solutions. The most important innovation in the ecosystem is the Anchor protocol, which generates very attractive yields for investors with borrowing and lending solutions.
• Euronext Amsterdam, Ticker: LUNA FP, ISIN: CH1145931015, Currency: USD
• Euronext Paris, Ticker: LUNA FP, ISIN: CH1145931015, Currency: EUR
21Shares Uniswap’s ETP: Uniswap advanced protocol delivers liquidity and trading for tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. Its ecosystem has integrated 300+ tools and applications, with a trading volume of USD785 billion plus, which is among the largest in the industry.
• Euronext Amsterdam, Ticker: AUNI NA, ISIN: CH1135202096, Currency; USD
• Euronext Paris, Ticker: AUNI FP, ISIN: CH1135202096, Currency: EURO
Hany Rashwan, CEO and co-founder of 21Shares says: “Today’s launch increases accessibility for investors and allows them to easily be part of the unique, innovative, and fast-growing crypto ecosystem. This is another exciting addition for us as we continue to expand our massive product suite.”