Hartford Funds has announced the launch of the Hartford Disciplined US Equity ETF (HDUS), described as a US large-cap, style-pure product.
The firm writes that HDUS is designed to address growing client demand for a strategy with broad, representative core equity exposure that seeks to deliver enhanced relative total returns while minimising uncompensated active risks. HDUS is the firm’s seventh multifactor ETF and sixteenth ETF across the firm’s product suite.
Key highlights and details about the Hartford Disciplined US Equity ETF Fund include:
• Leverages a rules-based process that seeks to target balanced and consistent exposure over time across (1) value, (2) momentum, (3) quality and (4) dividend yield while simultaneously controlling for total active risk and volatility level
• Construction that is designed to perform in a variety of market environments by utilizing a diverse set of return drivers and yield enhancement within a controlled active risk framework
• Potential for lower costs and tax efficiency by taking advantage of the ETF structure and index rebalancing properties
• Tracks its total return performance against the Hartford Disciplined US Equity Index (LHDUSX), which is comprised of a select list of US Large Cap equities. The custom index was designed and constructed by Hartford Funds, and is rebalanced semi-annually
• Trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) with an expense ratio of 0.19 per cent